another take on cosmology

Don Salmon

Sep 18, 2013, 8:49:30 AM9/18/13
to FMW Discussion Group
this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's a very different take on cosmology  http://www.aurovilleradio.org/spirituality/beyond-religion/3365-the-origin-of-creation

mt

Sep 21, 2013, 5:01:23 PM9/21/13
to fm...@googlegroups.com
Don:

Thanks for sending link to “Mother” tape. Enjoyed most of it (but skipped non-comprehendible language or tape difficulty). I enjoyed those parts reminding me of my own experience and can only say I am a witness to most those same events “Mother” described. I particularly liked the reference to Light as “invisible Light,”  “essence of color.” “New Light,” “a Light of all power “ as all these relate to what I call Heavy Light and Preception as a result of my own experience.

I do not think in terms of a deity, yet there is a sense of this kind of absoluteness and certainty, at least in comparison to anything suggested by conceptual origins. This also relates to the issue of cellular distortion in terms of health, where at the Ground of Being, or Origin, or within the Fullness-Knowing EVERY CELL IN THE BODY KNOWS THIS WHOLENESS AS SUCH, but the usual living is the distorted living of this Wholeness (as “Mother” suggests in the tape).

None of this material (for the most part) can be proved scientifically because of its subjective or Subjective nature, yet, if proof is even a valid means of knowing. It certainly is not a valid means of Knowing as it has its own built in limitations (as Classical Physics has discovered in terms of Quantum theory, which may have to introduce the subjective realm into its equations, if possible, like perhaps the square root of -1 was introduced into mathematics, for very prolific-fruitfull advantage).

The “experience” of enlightenment to the degree suggested by “Mother” is subjective from the point of view of duality. But often, within Subject to Subject Communication occurs even though unconscious to one: Something is felt, some change may occur through the “Mother” or individual Being to another being or Being. The cells Know and can communicate at some level even when the “other” does not Know but tends to sense something different, some hint of Wholeness within (even the self of the Subject senses in this way as though the object of the Subject taking place within an individual, the same individual having the enlightened experience)..

There is much that could be elaborated on here with all this, but cannot be proved. A level of the journey is to seek to find. But another level is seek and you shall not find. This is the surrender in a way where the self, perhaps usually, having sought for long or the short of It, is no longer there (like simply waking up from sleep (as “Mother” did) to Know the place for the first time, the seeking over, yet re-membering needed as the full intensity, “Creative Love" fades for most, over time.

mt

Don Salmon

Sep 22, 2013, 3:22:15 AM9/22/13
to mt, FMW Discussion Group
Beautiful, thank you:>)

William St. George

Sep 22, 2013, 5:29:15 PM9/22/13
to Don Salmon, mt, FMW Discussion Group
Now for a little dissonance.  If one were to ask, who is it that wants to know these things? it would have to be a part of the universe itself or a portion of Maya.  So the question might well come up as to whether the part can know the whole?  And the Ultimate is certainly not taking an interest in them!  Although a lingering interest in cosmological question may remain, the Liberated state is free from any burning desires.  The Jnani sees quite clearly that he is not the doer.  So whatever doing transpires in a search for answers we can simply say the Lord of the Universe is behind it.  The important thing is to determine who one is.  Who wants to know? Who is having this experience right now?

Don Salmon

Sep 22, 2013, 5:53:24 PM9/22/13
to William St. George, mt, FMW Discussion Group
to quote mt:

"seek and you shall not find" (or you shall not be?)