Friday's 9p ET flight: Cascades

Bret Hess

Feb 6, 2021, 9:50:51 PM2/6/21
to TeamXC
Strong and narrow thermals, and some good ridge I think.

I'm keeping the Tasks 1 and 2 the same as last week, as I don't think they've been flown.

2021 2-12 Bowers Fld - Lester State.fpl
Friday.pdf
2021 2-12 Bowers Fld - Lester State.tsk
2021 2-12 Bowers Fld - Lester State.cup

Bret Hess

Nov 22, 2022, 8:01:14 AM11/22/22
to TeamXC
I'm traveling next week, so we'll use tasks I set up a couple years ago for Fri and Mon

Strong and narrow thermals, and some good ridge I think.  In a beautiful part of Washington

2021 2-12 Bowers Fld - Lester State.fpl
Friday.pdf
2021 2-12 Bowers Fld - Lester State.tsk
2021 2-12 Bowers Fld - Lester State.cup

Bret Hess

Dec 1, 2022, 1:58:37 PM12/1/22
to TeamXC
We will do this Cascades task tomorrow.   I'm back from traveling and hope to fly with you.@

Bret Hess

Dec 2, 2022, 12:57:45 PM12/2/22
to TeamXC
Here are the files

2021 2-12 Bowers Fld - Lester State.fpl
Friday.pdf
2021 2-12 Bowers Fld - Lester State.tsk
2021 2-12 Bowers Fld - Lester State.cup

cbb...@sbcglobal.net

Dec 3, 2022, 10:45:21 AM12/3/22
to TeamXC
Three or four of us flew the task last night, and three of us made it to 17k above Mt Rainier and a triangle back to Bower Field. We team flew, basically. Newcomer Ryan Hingst (who I team fly with, in real life at Elsinore) flew with us, he is "Ford Perfect" in Discord I think.
I hope he or his dad (My RL CFIg) fly with us again soon.

Regards,
Target