Friday 27 Jan 9pET flight: CA (California)

Bret Hess

Jan 26, 2023, 10:47:05 AM1/26/23
to TeamXC
We're climbing into the Sierras.  Strong/narrow thermals, maybe ridge lift up high.

image.png

2022 1-27 Lone Pine - North Palisade.fpl
Friday.pdf
2022 1-27 Lone Pine - North Palisade.cup
2022 1-27 Lone Pine - North Palisade.tsk

Bret Hess

Jan 26, 2023, 10:57:03 AM1/26/23
to TeamXC
Year should be "2023" on these files :)

Dirk Darling

Jan 28, 2023, 3:57:41 PM1/28/23
to Bret Hess, TeamXC
Great picture.  one of my favorite places to fly...

--
If you want to get fewer emails you have a few options: Go to the full forum page (https://groups.google.com/g/flyteamxc) and choose User Settings in the upper right, then email options. The daily summaries option will send at most one a day, grouping them in one email. Or you can receive no emails and just go to the forum to read things.
---

Bret Hess

Jan 28, 2023, 4:18:54 PM1/28/23
to Dirk Darling, TeamXC