Monday's 8p ET flight: FRN

Bret Hess

Dec 21, 2022, 10:52:18 PM12/21/22
to TeamXC
Make sure you have this landscape early.

Thermal task, moderate/normal.

No Oudie file.  Sorry I can't get it to convert to .cup.

Merry Christmas!
2022 12-26 Tours le Louro - Chat Chenonceau - Chambord Chateau.fpl
Monday.pdf
2022 12-26 Tours le Louro - Chat Chenonceau - Chambord Chateau.tsk

Bret Hess

Dec 21, 2022, 10:56:58 PM12/21/22
to TeamXC
Chateau Cenonceau

mini_Chateau_de_Chenonceau_2008E_(adjusted2).jpg

Bret Hess

Dec 22, 2022, 2:18:21 AM12/22/22
to Matt Herron, TeamXC
FRN v 0.6 is France Nord.   Thanks for the heads up Matt.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2022, 9:04 PM ma...@digitalshorts.com <ma...@digitalshorts.com> wrote:
What is “FRN” landscape?  There are 5 France landscapes.  Need some guidance...

--
If you want to get fewer emails you have a few options: Go to the full forum page (https://groups.google.com/g/flyteamxc) and choose User Settings in the upper right, then email options. The daily summaries option will send at most one a day, grouping them in one email. Or you can receive no emails and just go to the forum to read things.
---

Bret Hess

Dec 28, 2022, 6:15:19 PM12/28/22
to TeamXC
My FRN landscape was corrupted last Monday, so we did something else.  We'll try this again on Mon Jan 2!

Make sure you have this landscape early.

Thermal task, moderate/normal.

Chateau Cenonceau

mini_Chateau_de_Chenonceau_2008E_(adjusted2).jpg

2022 12-26 Tours le Louro - Chat Chenonceau - Chambord Chateau.fpl
Monday.pdf
2022 12-26 Tours le Louro - Chat Chenonceau - Chambord Chateau.tsk
2022 12-26 Tours le Louro - Chat Chenonceau - Chambord Chateau.cup