Desired PHP versions to be supported

Bryan T

Mar 20, 2012, 3:12:38 PM3/20/12
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I am going to work on the following issue.

I wanted to go through and upgrade all the classes to meet PHP 5 standards and get rid of all the deprecated warnings we are seeing.

My question though, this change will make Flyspray incompatible with PHP 4. As a project is it okay to be PHP 5.2+ ? I dont want to go through and make all these changes if they go against the direction of the project.

Thanks

Patrick Büker

Mar 21, 2012, 6:50:07 AM3/21/12
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Since PHP4 is no longer under development nor will any security updates
be released I think it is OK to drop supporting it with flyspray as well?

--
Fon: +49 2957 982220 Fax: +49 2957 982222
E-Mail: patrick...@triangle-solutions.de

Florian Schmitz

Mar 21, 2012, 7:21:57 AM3/21/12
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

yes, dropping PHP4 support is fine.

Best regards,
Flo

Bryan T

Mar 21, 2012, 2:48:14 PM3/21/12
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Okay,

I am going to start working on this, it will be a rather large patch :p.

Thanks