Sample output data available anywhere

Matthew Shelton

Jul 31, 2016, 7:45:07 PM7/31/16
to FlySight Developers
Hi, I'm working on some software to read data collected  by a FlySight, is there anywhere I can get a bunch of data to use for testing?

Its for a grad school project, promise to share anything actually useful that comes out of it. I'm the only skydiver on the team, so short of doing 100 jumps myself next week, this will have to do.

/r
Matt

Michael Cooper

Jul 31, 2016, 7:48:29 PM7/31/16
to flysig...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt--

What kind of data are you looking for? Skydiving or BASE? Wingsuit or tracking? Swooping?

Michael

Matthew Shelton

Aug 1, 2016, 10:56:31 PM8/1/16
to FlySight Developers
This would be for skydiving.
Looking for an even split of each style

Statistics are easier to deal when N> 30, so best case would be about 40 each of tracking, wing suit, and swoop....or whatever you're able/allowed to share.

Main thing is to be able to trend aspects of each discipline and do some different metrics against the whole subset of data.

Thanks in advance
/r
Matt

Michael Cooper

Aug 1, 2016, 11:01:04 PM8/1/16
to flysig...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt--

That might be a bit trickier. For the wingsuit side of things, I may be able to get the full data set from a competition to you, which would be more than enough. For the others, I only have a handful of examples. Maybe someone else will have some tracking/swooping data they can share?

Michael

/r
Matt

Dan Raymond

Aug 1, 2016, 11:05:41 PM8/1/16
to flysig...@googlegroups.com

I have tons of swooping data (over 1500 jumps).  Send me a personal email.