Your BigTent Blink

1 view

BigTent

Mar 19, 2011, 12:19:02 AM3/19/11
to flylad...@gmail.com

Recent activity from all groups in a single glance

Mar 11 — Mar 18, 2011

In this issue:

News from BigTent

BigTent Tip: How to update your street address
Have you recently moved and need to just update your street address with your BigTent group? If so, changing your address is simple, just follow these steps : • Go to my bigtent > settings > contact info. • Go to the “Addresses” section and click “Add a new address.” • Once you’ve added a [...]

» Read More

FlyLady » Visit your group

Group News 103 new posts
Head Above Water Fri, Mar 18
An Inspirational Song about Washing Dishes! Your choice to listen! Fri, Mar 18
Flight Plan for Saturday, March 19, 2011 Fri, Mar 18

» Read more

Upcoming Events 1 event
FlyLady and Friends Radio Show Thu Mar 24, 12–1 pm

» View your calendar

Photos 2 new
masterbedroom before masterbedroom after

» See more

Virtual Gifts 23 new
  clarkhk sent bette56 a happy leprechaun for St. Patrick's Day
  carolramseier sent bette56 a happy leprechaun for St. Patrick's Day
  sgajoefan01 sent flylady a shiny sink

» Send a gift

BigTent Design Inc.

You received this email because you (flylad...@gmail.com) are a registered user of BigTent.
Unsubscribe from these emails

BigTent

Mar 26, 2011, 12:00:01 AM3/26/11
to flylad...@gmail.com

Recent activity from all groups in a single glance

Mar 18 — Mar 25, 2011

In this issue:

News from BigTent

Group Highlight: Laguna Beach Parents Club
We’re excited to introduce to you our next group highlight, Laguna Beach Parents Club! We recently spoke with Board of Directors member, Jill Espinola, about her group and how they have been using BigTent. Here are some great answers that Jill shared with us: Q: Can you tell us about your group and how they [...]

» Read More

FlyLady » Visit your group

Group News 94 new posts
Flight Plan for Saturday, March 26, 2011 Fri, Mar 25
March On Decluttering #25 Fri, Mar 25
FLY Kids Challenge 3/25/11 Fri, Mar 25

» Read more

Upcoming Events 1 event
FlyLady and Friends Radio Show Thu Mar 31, 12–1 pm

» View your calendar

Photos 3 new
033a sink Coffee

» See more

Virtual Gifts 16 new
  Monarchmelis sent Monarchmelis a bouquet of tulips
  little_miss_t sent FlyROXXXY a black cat
  celia_in_pa sent monika1 a note of thanks

» Send a gift