Invitation to view Lydia Fell's Picasa Web Album - Tropical Storm Nicolle

Lydia Fell

Oct 14, 2010, 2:16:48 PM10/14/10
to flying...@googlegroups.com
You are invited to view Lydia Fell's photo album: Tropical Storm Nicolle
Tropical Storm Nicolle
Sep 29, 2010
by Lydia Fell
Message from Lydia Fell:
I'm sorry - I forgot to add a link to the pictures. This site is public, so if you so choose, you can wander around the rest of my gallery. Enjoy!
If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=lafell&target=ALBUM&id=5525039227751864305&authkey=Gv1sRgCIOtiK_O4siddQ&feat=email
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.
picasaweblogo-en_US.gif
email.jpg