2025 NAC will be at CSA

Eric Sutton

May 23, 2024, 7:49:20 PMMay 23
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We have been formally approved to host the 2025 Flying Scot North
American Championships. This will be a great opportunity for new members
of the fleet to get involved. I expect planning will start as soon as
the Egyptian Cup is over.

Thanks to Bill Vogler and Rick Bernstein for making this happen.

Eric
Asta FS 4300
618 444 7310

Vogler, Edwin W

Jun 14, 2024, 11:35:09 PMJun 14
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
Eric, We need to announce to everyone that the 2025 NAC’s at Carlyle are for June 26-28 (Thursday- Saturday), a 3 day event. John C. said he was under the impression it was in the Fall and had mentioned that to ECR sailors. So let’s make an announcement to that effect while at the ECR. Thanks! Bill V
Sent from my iPhone