Re: Kentucky Lake Regatta

Vogler, Edwin W

Sep 25, 2023, 12:08:42 PM9/25/23
to jcole...@charter.net, Eric Bussell, Eric Sutton, Bruce Kitchen, Dan Leach, Chris Tesdal, flo...@comcast.net, John Cassada, gvan...@att.net
I am registered and will be sailing my new boat (6290) with Tyler Andrew. Race director, Doug Cotton, tells me he has heard from Paul Newton and Bruce Kitchen about participating in the regatta.  Hope there’s a good turnout.  it would be nice to have another strong fleet in the area.  Bill V

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2023, at 9:07 AM, jcole...@charter.net wrote:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL ALERT]: Verify sender before opening links or attachments.

Hi all,

I am trying to help promote this regatta later in Oct. It would be great to go support this new group with a bunch of Scot’s. Anything you can do to encourage participation would be greatly appreciated. If we could signup earlier than later I think it will help to generate interest.

I am looking for crew to participate in the regatta (one more boat adds to the fun), or I would be happy to crew for someone else.

Thanks

Jim