Flying Scot Fleet 83 Pre-season Meeting and Social

Eric Sutton

Feb 12, 2024, 2:19:34 PMFeb 12
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com, Paul Hanson, Scott Stevenson, Joe Jacob, Eric Bernstein
Hello,

The Fleet 83 Winter Meeting and Social will be held on Saturday, March
23 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm at:

O'Town Food Hall & Tap House
1214 Central Park Dr
O'Fallon, IL 62269

The restaurant is very near the Green Mount Rd exit off of I-64 in
Illinois. We will have a meeting room, but we will be ordering
individually off the menu.

Please reserve this time on your calendar, and I will send out more
information later.

Eric Sutton
Asta FS 4300
618 444 7310

John Cassada

Feb 12, 2024, 2:31:03 PMFeb 12
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com, Paul Hanson, Scott Stevenson, Joe Jacob, Eric Bernstein
See Y'all then
John

Chris Beutler

Feb 12, 2024, 2:32:49 PMFeb 12
to Eric Sutton, Flying Scot Fleet 83, Paul Hanson, Scott Stevenson, Joe Jacob, Eric Bernstein
Thank u Eric for all your efforts.
As I mentioned earlier, I am out of town on the 23rd.
But, I want to help.
Please be sure to copy me on the minutes and what areas need attention.
Chris Beutler

Shirley Bild

Feb 12, 2024, 8:07:10 PMFeb 12
to Eric Sutton, Flying Scot Fleet 83
One thing we need to decide on at that meeting is the scoring system to use for club races in 2024.  I recommend we use the same system as last year.

Shirley