CSA Race Committee

1 view

Calvin Guthrie

Oct 6, 2023, 9:05:31 PM10/6/23
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
Considering Sunday's forecast for winds in the 10-12 range with gusts in the mid teens I need 4 more bodies to help with RC.

--
Calvin Guthrie
People say nothing is impossible; but, I do nothing every day.

Eric Sutton

Oct 7, 2023, 8:23:46 AM10/7/23
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com

All Flying Scot Sailors,

I am out of town, and Cal has been doing more than his fair share of race committee duty. Please help him with RC this Sunday.

If you are new to racing, this would be a good opportunity to learn about it. If we can find two experienced people, the other two positions can be filled by someone in learning mode.

Thank you everyone for helping out,
Eric
Asta FS 4300
618 444 7310

Chris Beutler

Oct 7, 2023, 9:50:41 AM10/7/23
to Calvin Guthrie, Flying Scot Fleet 83
Cal,
  Thanks for the outreach.
Let me know if you still need race committee help.
I am grateful at driving the whaler, but could benefit from learning.
Chris

Vogler, Edwin W

Oct 7, 2023, 11:51:57 AM10/7/23
to Calvin Guthrie, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com

Cal, I may be able to help!  I’ll let you know later today.  I have to re arrange some things first.  Bill Vogler

Sent from Mail for Windows

Oct 7, 2023, 3:30:47 PM10/7/23
to Calvin Guthrie, Flying Scot Fleet 83
Cal
Me and my crew volunteer.
We both need training.
Chris

On Fri, Oct 6, 2023, 8:05 PM Calvin Guthrie <cguth...@gmail.com> wrote:

John

Oct 7, 2023, 10:40:47 PM10/7/23
to Chris Beutler, Calvin Guthrie, Flying Scot Fleet 83
Cal

Sorry for late response  i will be able to help
Out of town regatta

  John
___/)___