July 23 Flying Scot BBQ & fleet meeting lite

1 view

Eric Sutton

Jul 19, 2023, 9:33:49 AM7/19/23
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

The weather for Sunday July 23 looks good and the Flying Scot fleet has race committee duty. I will host a BBQ following the races.

  • I will provide fire and a large salad.
  • Bring something to grill and whatever else you want for dinner.
  • Optionally, not required, bring something to share.
  • The time is nominally set for 5pm, but may move up depending on when we get the boats put away.

Also,

  • Everyone is welcome at attend, regardless of fleet membership.
  • If enough Flying Scot fleet members are present, we will have a short fleet meeting.

Who is planning to sail on Sunday? And who will be staying for the BBQ?

Eric
Asta FS 4300
618 444 7310

John

Jul 19, 2023, 10:26:11 AM7/19/23
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
I plan to sail and eat.  Yahoo and, yum yum!

  John
___/)___