Egyptian Cup Update

Eric Sutton

May 4, 2024, 11:47:44 AMMay 4
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com, Scott Stevenson, Rick Bernstein

Hello,

Here is a list of tasks for the ECR:

  • Friday welcome party (John C, Miz & Hannah)
  • Saturday & Sunday breakfast (Chris & Lois)
  • Saturday & Sunday lunch (Bill V)
  • Saturday dinner (Eric & Peggy & ???)*
  • Table decorations (Peggy P-S)
  • Race committee (Scott S, Tom P, & ???)***
  • Registration (Bill K)
  • Scoring (Cal G)
  • Regatta shirts (John C)
  • Trophies (Bill V)
  • Beverages (Bill V & Eric S)**
  • Paper products & flatware (Melanie H)

* Peggy and I need more help with Saturday dinner. We are planning to get bulk BBQ, and we will need someone to pick it up Saturday afternoon. We also need help with set-up, dors d'œuvres/snack food, desert, etc.

** Bill V and I are tentatively signed up for beverages, but it would help a lot if someone else would take that task.

*** Scott Stevenson, do you have everyone you need for race committee?

If you are signed up for something you can no longer support, please let me know. If you need more help or more information, also let me know.

Eric
Asta FS 4300
618 444 7310

Chris Beutler