Weekend events July 15-16

1 view

Eric Sutton

Jul 13, 2023, 9:58:45 AM7/13/23
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This weekend there will be a Hare & Hound race on Saturday and buoy
races on Sunday. At this point, the weather prediction is good for both
days.

The Hare & Hound & BBQ is a good opportunity for newer sailors to get
started on racing. Also, it would be great to get a good fleet of Scots
on the line on Sunday.

In the interest of encouraging participation, I think it might help to
share our plans for the weekend.

Who is planning to sail Saturday? Sunday?

I will be at the lake on Sunday, and if you're new to racing, I'll do
whatever I can to help you get started.

This is sent using google groups. If you got this and not the wild
apricot version, then either you're not subscribed in wild apricot, or
I'm not using wild apricot correctly. Please let me know.

Eric
Asta FS 4300
618 444 7310

Vogler, Edwin W

Jul 13, 2023, 1:39:38 PM7/13/23
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
Peggy Woodworth and I will be sailing Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 13, 2023, at 8:58 AM, Eric Sutton <ecsu...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> [EXTERNAL EMAIL ALERT]: Verify sender before opening links or attachments.

pitz...@yahoo.com

Jul 16, 2023, 8:46:56 AM7/16/23
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
Anyone looking for crew to sail today? I’m interested.
Mike Pitzer.

Sent from my iPad