Race Committee Duty

1 view

Eric Sutton

May 7, 2024, 10:24:06 AMMay 7
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am currently signed up to be PRO three times this year. If anyone would like to take one (or two) of my PRO dates, that would be great. If someone else takes the PRO spot and needs me to be on race committee in a non-PRO capacity, I am OK with that. The dates are:

  • June 9
  • July 28
  • September 1 (pursuit)

Also, if you have not been on race committee before, consider signing up in one of the non-PRO spots. I guarantee you will learn a lot.

To sign up: Go to the CSA racing page https://csa-sailing.org/racing. Click on "Race Committee Sign Up Link".

Eric
Asta FS 4300
618 444 7310

Vogler, Edwin W

May 7, 2024, 11:28:05 AMMay 7
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
I can probably do July 28.  I’ll get back to you after checking with family calendars.  Bill V
Sent from my iPhone

On May 7, 2024, at 9:24 AM, Eric Sutton <ecsu...@charter.net> wrote:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL ALERT]: Verify sender before opening links or attachments.

Chris Brooks (Puffin)

May 7, 2024, 12:31:29 PMMay 7
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
Eric:

I am not going to be at CSA for our race committee days due to prior plans with the exception of the pursuit race day on September 1st.  I’ve put me down for that date and taken you off.

Chris

Chris Brooks, MD