Fleet 83 Spring Meeting 2024

Eric Sutton

Jan 30, 2024, 8:04:08 PMJan 30
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I would like to set the date for our spring meeting Saturday, March 23, 2024.

Question for everyone: Would you be likely to attend a meeting on that date?

(The fleet has lost so many members over that past year, I have no idea how many to expect.)

Preliminary agenda:

  • Egyptian cup regatta planning.
  • Re-creating the Fleet 83 web page.
  • How to get day sailing sailors more involved.

Thanks,
Eric
Asta FS 4300
618 444 7310

W.D. Kesler

Jan 30, 2024, 10:43:45 PMJan 30
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
Eric,
I intend to be there. Very concerned about the web page and regatta management.

Bill Kesler
Sent from mobile

John

Jan 30, 2024, 11:44:21 PMJan 30
to W.D. Kesler, Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I’ll be there.  Time and, date

Yahoo

  John
___/)___

On Jan 30, 2024, at 9:43 PM, W.D. Kesler <sojourn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Eric,

John B. Fischer

Jan 31, 2024, 7:39:00 AMJan 31
to W.D. Kesler, Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there!

Regards,

John B. Fischer

Vogler, Edwin W

Jan 31, 2024, 7:45:39 AMJan 31
to W.D. Kesler, Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
I could make a meeting on that day if later in the day, say 5 pm or later.  I work a local farmers market until about 2 pm.  or I could meet sooner or later if it were a zoom call.  I’m over 100 miles away.  Bill V
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2024, at 9:44 PM, W.D. Kesler <sojourn...@gmail.com> wrote:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL ALERT]: Verify sender before opening links or attachments.

Chris Beutler

Feb 1, 2024, 10:04:54 AMFeb 1
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
HI Eric,
I am out of town on that date, but could come after March 27th.
I hate to miss.
Chris Beutler