Fwd: Egyptian Cup Attendance

Eric Sutton

May 17, 2024, 12:45:23 PMMay 17
to flying-sco...@googlegroups.com

Is anyone interested in crewing for Bill Moyle? See below.

May 17, 2024, 2:17:58 PMMay 17
to Eric Sutton, flying-sco...@googlegroups.com
I’m interested, depending on the date! I’m not in a position to check the website right now. But I will make a note to check the date and reach out later tonight.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2024, at 11:45 AM, Eric Sutton <ecsu...@charter.net> wrote:

<Glow.Regatta-96.jpg>
<bsl downwind 7b.jpg>