Postdoc Position in Kango-Singh Lab

Madhuri Kango-Singh

Jul 11, 2024, 1:27:56 PMJul 11
to FlyBase
Dear Flybase Community,

We have a open Postdoc position in the Kango-Singh lab at the University of Dayton. The initial appointment is for one year with the possibility of renewal for an additional two years.

The details about the position information, desired qualifications and application process can be found at:

For additional inquiries, please send an email to mkango...@udayton.edu

I shall appreciate it if you spread the word, and share this position.

Thanks and regards,
Madhuri

Madhuri Kango-Singh Ph.D., Professor (Genetics),
Schuellein Endowed Chair In Biological Sciences,
Department of Biology, SC307B, Sherman Hall Science Center,
Member, Integrative Science and Engineering Center (ISE)
University of Dayton,  300 College Park, Dayton (OH) 45469
Tel (O)  937 229 2531
      (L)  937 229 2880
Fax      937 229 2021
email   mkango...@udayton.edu