EEE Lab at Ahmedabad University; PhD positions

Subhash Rajpurohit

Oct 26, 2023, 8:01:07 AM10/26/23
to FlyBase
Hi
I am looking for two PhD students to work on tropical drosophilids. The admissions are through Graduate School. These are funded positions.
For admissions details, please take a look at the file I've attached for you. I can help you in preparing your applications (i.e., guide you through this process)
Best,
Subhash Rajpurohit

Disclaimer:

This email (including any attachments) is meant solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information and/or content protected by intellectual property laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any use, disclosure, replication, copying, distribution, or other kinds of unauthorised dissemination of the content of the emails is strictly forbidden and will be considered as a violation of the Ahmedabad University Code of Conduct.

PhD_BLS_Dec 2023.jpg