Postdoc Position in Drosophila Research at the Research Center Borstel, Germany

Gregor Jatzlauk

Nov 25, 2021, 10:32:56 AM11/25/21
to FlyBase
On behalf of Prof. Krauss-Etschmann from the Research Center Borstel, I would like to draw your attention to a job advertisement for a postdoc in our Drosophila research.

We are looking for a candidate with experimental experience in working with the fruit fly model, preferably in a (bio-) medical context. The project involved is investigating the influence of parental (e-) cigarette use on the development, physiology and function of the respiratory tract in the offspring. For more details please see attachment.

We would be very pleased if you could forward the attached call for applications to appropriate interested parties. The application deadline is Dec 12, 2021. Please apply via our website www.fz-borstel.de and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you very much and good luck for your projects!

With kind regards,
Gregor Jatzlauk
Job Advertisement Postdoc_RCB_Drosophila_english.pdf