NIH-funded postdoc position @ UC Riverside, epigenetics regulation

Maria Ninova

Apr 19, 2022, 5:22:55 AMApr 19
to FlyBase
The Ninova lab at UC Riverside, Dept of Biochemistry, is looking for a motivated postdoc to work on a NIH-funded project on the regulation of heterochromatin in Drosophila germ cells and early development.

The ideal candidate should have experience with Drosophila genetics, cell culture, molecular biology techniques (DNA, RNA and protein work including NGS and proteomics), confocal microscopy, and be enthusiastic and self-driven. We are a young lab, providing a great opportunity for postdocs to make a significant impact on the growing lab culture and real life experience with setting up a new research group.

Please check ninovalab.org for more details about our research. Applicants should email their CV, short letter describing past work and future aspirations, and evidence of research productivity (thesis, paper, preprint, etc).

We are looking forward to recruiting talented early career scientists to join our team in sunny Southern California!