Postdoc Position – Bridge to Faculty – Dept Bio Sci – UIC, Chicago

Alexander Shingleton

Nov 30, 2021, 12:03:32 PM11/30/21
to FlyBase
The Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Illinois Chicago is looking to  recruit a postdoctoral fellow as part of the Bridge-to-the-Faculty Program at UIC. The program is designed to recruit underrepresented scholars with the goal of transitioning them to tenure-track faculty members after two years (https://diversity.uic.edu/engagement/bridge-to-the- faculty/). This recruitment initiative aims to attract and retain promising scholars to UIC, as well as diversify our faculty to better serve the cultural wealth of our students, our community, and the nation.

Applicants may work in any area of biology, including but not limited to: molecular biology, cell biology, developmental biology, biochemistry, neuroscience, ecology, evolutionary biology, environmental biology, and computational biology, as well as research in the learning of biology at the college level.

More details about the job, application process and program can be found here: https://jobs.uic.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=157208

Questions about this position can be sent to Alexander Shingleton (ashi...@uic.edu) or Miquel Gonzalez-Meler (mme...@uic.edu).