Pikoreal software

Ali Berraaouan

Mar 27, 2023, 3:27:43 AM3/27/23
to FlyBase
Hi everyone,
Hope everything's right with you,
I lost the PikoReal software that controls the PikoReal RT-PCR 24-well. Normally it's a free Thermofisher software but it's not available anymore on the THERMO Downloads database. Please help , if you have any of the PikoReal software versions.
Regards,
Thank you,

Stefani Robnett

Mar 28, 2023, 5:01:12 AM3/28/23
to Ali Berraaouan, FlyBase
Hey Ali, I'm part of a forum for genetic engineering on scifind.io. It's currently small but it's very responsive - every question has been answered so far. (Our community is starting to share equipment hacks around pcr machines as well.) Check it out, and if you add your question I can make sure it gets plugged into our private discord server.

(If you're interested in joining the discord let me know and I can send you the link.)

Cheers,
Stefani

Ali Berraaouan

Apr 3, 2023, 4:59:17 AM4/3/23
to Stefani Robnett, FlyBase
Hello Stefani,
thanks for your reply.
Yes, send me the link, that would be great!

Kindly,
Ali,
--

Ali BERRAAOUAN, Ph. D.
Assistant Professor - Animal Physiology

🌲 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Adam Baxter

Apr 2, 2024, 3:58:44 AMApr 2
to FlyBase
Is a working download for PikoReal still available? Have same issue with had to wipe a system and cannot find the install CD\DVD. Thank you much in advance for your time.

Ali Berraaouan

Apr 11, 2024, 5:30:06 AMApr 11
to Adam Baxter, FlyBase
Hello ADAM,
I found the Intaller CD in the Lab archives, our cycler is working now,
I'll try to copy it on my pc and send it to you through a Drive link,
We are in holidays in Morocco, next week I will contact you!
Have a Nice day,
Friendly regards,

--

Ali BERRAAOUAN, Ph. D.