Super 2 Wanted

Jimbo

Dec 19, 2017, 2:57:04 PM12/19/17
to FlyARV
Dear Super 2 Owner,s

I hope my email finds you all well, I'm sorry to darken your forum. After looking for a plane (ATL,BO208,Zodiac. ...) over the last 6 months, I am 99.9999% sure I would love a Super2.As it does all what the others do and more (Its British)
I was looking at a list of owners (on his site) and was hoping if I contacted them via email, one might be looking to sell their,s over the next 2/3 months.
I (we) do have a budget to work on but are flexible, we would prefer a Rotax type ,but the original Hewland engine is okay as long as both had low hours
Thanking you all in advance...

ps for all of the owners and former ones that have been kind enough to contact me THANK YOU and for the advice given, its greatly appreciated.

Kind regards to all

Jim

07764483157
JAMES COX. moray...@hotmail.com