ARV FORSALE / PARTS OR PROJECT

The Bald Flyer Jeremy Winder

Jul 26, 2021, 4:58:16 PM7/26/21
to FlyARV
Dear All

As im sure some of you may have heard ive managed to damage my ARV just on the day of the test flight, and have broken the noseleg off my ARV when a deer decided to play on the runway and i ended up in a ditch with a broken noseleg and damaged fuselage floor under the pilot feet / plus damaged the Hewland AE75 Engine (328 hrs)

(see photos on AFORS)

Just thought id share in case any of you needed parts or know of any one that could get her back in the air as i did have a person interested but sadly they have been called off to go live in the Gulf for a period of time and so now cant get it sorted.

Im willing to consider breaking her up for parts!!

Kind regards

Jeremy Winder
Norfolk 07415381788