Re: SEO & SMM Offer at only $90USD per month!!@

Ankit Kumar

Jun 26, 2024, 9:05:41 AM (4 days ago) Jun 26
I hope you are doing well...!
We are offering $90/month SEO Proposal for 15- 20 keywords. We are an India based company and offer SEO services in which we make sure that your website gets ranked in search engines like Google for your business keywords. Your website will show up in Google top results and thus you will get traffic and sales.
We guarantee that you will see Google ranking improvement from the first month.
You will get weekly and monthly work reports regularly.
If you are interested, please give us some answers: -
  • What is the URL of your website?
  • What are the keywords you look to get optimized? (If you don't have keywords then we will help you on this)
  • What are the geographical areas you are targeting?
Respectfully waiting your reply
Kind Regards,
Ankit Tripathi
SEO Manager