How do I upgrade my seats on Volaris? Can I upgrade my seat on Volaris?

Fly Americans

Jan 15, 2024, 4:08:47 AMJan 15
to FlyAmericans
If you want to change your seat on Volaris quickly, you can dial Volaris phone number OTA at  +1 855 VOLARIS / +1-888-566-5066 (Toll Free) for assistance.

Changing a seat on a flight with Volaris is a straightforward process and can be done either online or by contacting Volaris customer service.

Can I change my seat on Volaris after booking?

Naturally, you can still use the Volaris Seat Selection feature if you need to switch from the seat you originally chose while making your reservation. Travelers must, however, adhere to the Volaris Airlines Seat Upgrade Policy requirements and pay a particular change fee in order to change their seat after making a reservation but before boarding the aircraft.

How to change seats on Volaris Airlines?

Volaris Airlines is noted for the exceptional services it gives to its clients. As a result, it provides a range of seat selection choices to accommodate passengers' tastes. On Volaris Airlines, passengers have the option to choose or modify their seat during or after check-in, as well as at the time of reservation.

If you've already made a reservation with Volaris and would like to select a different seat, you can:
Can I upgrade my seat on Volaris?
Dial Volaris customer service number at +1 855 VOLARIS / +1-888-566-5066 (Toll Free)  OTA and follow the IVR to connect with an agent to proceed with Volaris Seat Selection.

  • Go to the "Volaris Manage Booking" area of the company's official website or mobile application.
  • Go to the closest airport's Volaris customer service desk.

Volaris offers the Following Seat Options:

Passengers on Volaris can select from the following seat options by paying the appropriate price both when making their reservation and later.

  • Standard Seats
  • Volaris Premium Seats
  • Extra Legroom
  • First Off

How to Change Flight Seats Online?

If a traveller has already chosen their seat and would like to modify their selection online, they can do so by visiting the Volaris Airlines Manage booking website. Using the official website and mobile app, Volaris travelers can modify their seat assignments throughout their journey.

  • First, use the Volaris app or website to get to the "my trips" section.
  • Enter the information for your reservation.
  • Proceed with Volaris Seat Selection or a seat change by following the on-screen instructions.

Read the instructions in the next section or give Volaris customer support a call at  +1 855 VOLARIS / +1-888-566-5066 (Toll Free)  if you need simple instructions on how to do this.

Step-by-Step Guide to Change Your Seat Online:

  • The procedures for modifying your seat online using Volaris are as follows:
  • Start by using Google Chrome to visit Volaris Airlines' official website.
  • Navigate to the "My Trips" tab.
  • Enter your reservation code in the first text area and the last name in the second text field.
  • Click "Go to My Trips," then select "Flight."
  • In the menu bar on the left, select "Select Seats."
  • To switch seats, click the appropriate option and then pick your preferred replacement.

To complete the transaction, pay the difference between the price of the seat you choose and the one that was originally selected.

How to Change Your Seat on Volaris through a phone call?

Changing your seat on Volaris over the phone is as simple as following the instructions listed below.

Contact Volaris customer care by calling +1 855 VOLARIS / +1-888-566-5066 (Toll Free)

Depending on your query, an IVR menu with multiple options will appear.

Until you speak with a live agent at the Volaris customer support center, adhere to the instructions.

Give the agent your booking information and ask them to adjust the seat you've chosen.

To complete the procedure, pay the remaining amount, if any.

How to choose your seat?

Call Volaris Airlines Live Person Phone number at +1 855 VOLARIS / +1-888-566-5066 (Toll Free) for Volaris Airlines Help or Visit the website for more information: