Thursday at Harris Hill

Wings-Aron Lantz

Jan 17, 2022, 12:05:35 PM1/17/22
to RAF, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, FLYING ALERTS
Thursday at Harris Hill...looking pretty nice...

Aron

email sign off-
Want more flying opportunities?
see www.soaringroadtrip.com for more regional flying days. Try the tools.  Built by pilots for pilots!  Thanks, Aron

Robert Slebodnik

Jan 17, 2022, 9:44:39 PM1/17/22
to Wings-Aron Lantz, RAF, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, FLYING ALERTS
It does look good.  I wish that I could make it, but I have a meeting to attend.  It is quite far off, but right now Sunday, Jan. 23 is looking good at Bristol.

Robert Skinner

Jan 18, 2022, 10:48:33 AM1/18/22
to Wings-Aron Lantz, RAF, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, FLYING ALERTS
I like everything but the temps on Thursday.
Think we can make it up the hill ?

Rob

Mark Donahoe

Jan 18, 2022, 11:44:52 AM1/18/22
to Robert Skinner, Wings-Aron Lantz, RAF, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, FLYING ALERTS
Can we make it up the hill????

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Upstate NY Free Flyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/upstate-ny-free-flyers/CANaMmCgfUSrw_t%3DvxWzZapRkQsv%2B3xtFNUTvEhF2pGqcSrrvAg%40mail.gmail.com.