Problem with Flutter & Phpthumb

nathangjj

Feb 16, 2010, 11:18:26 AM2/16/10
to Flutter Support
Hi there,

I've been attempting to link to images within Wordpress templates
using the method shown in the image manipulation video on the Flutter
website.

The code I'm referring to is <? echo pt(); ?>?src=<? echo
get('image'); ?>&w=300 which I place within the image src tag as shown
in the video.

The problem is that the code is returning a url that looks like this
http://www.mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/thirdparty/phpthumb/phpThumb.php?src=http://www.mydomain.com/wp-content/files_flutter/1264688073ez2010.jpg&w=300.

The problem lies with the fact that my domain is used within the
source that is sent to phpThumb, when I manually remove the domain but
leave the path and file name so that the url is
http://www.mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/thirdparty/phpthumb/phpThumb.php?src=/wp-content/files_flutter/1264688073ez2010.jpg&w=300
then it works perfectly.

Any idea why this may be happening or anyway that I can fix it would
be very much appreciated.

Thanks

KB

Apr 14, 2010, 9:04:57 AM4/14/10
to Flutter Support
Hello, I was curious if you ever found a solution to this as I'm
experiencing the same problem.

If anyone else could offer some input I would appreciate it. Thanks!

On Feb 16, 11:18 am, nathangjj <nathan...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've been attempting to link to images within Wordpress templates
> using the method shown in the image manipulation video on the Flutter
> website.
>
> The code I'm referring to is <? echo pt(); ?>?src=<? echo
> get('image'); ?>&w=300 which I place within the image src tag as shown
> in the video.
>

> The problem is that the code is returning a url that looks like thishttp://www.mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/thirdparty/phpt....

> The problem lies with the fact that my domain is used within the
> source that is sent to phpThumb, when I manually remove the domain but

> leave the path and file name so that the url ishttp://www.mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/thirdparty/phpt...

george Norris

Apr 14, 2010, 9:57:18 AM4/14/10
to keith...@gmail.com, Flutter Support
I ended up deleting the whole Flutter write panel and started it again from scratch. That STILL dis not work. I know it has something to do with JavaScript (over my head), so I enabled the Flash Uploader instead of the lightbox/JavaScript one..just to eliminate as much JS as possible. This seemed to solve the problem. I am not crazy about the idea of using the Flash uploader, but this is the only solution that I have atm..

cheers,
-George C. Norris
http://stoplion.com/

flutter_frustraion