Corp-Corp Requirements} Hotlist - Follow-up

adnan saranshtech

Jun 22, 2022, 11:16:13 AM6/22/22
to austin...@mirthconsulting.net
Hi Recruiter,

Hope you are doing well.
Looking forward to doing more business with you.

I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please find the below-listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets. I will be waiting for your reply.  (Austin...@mirthconsulting.net)

Name Skill Set Experience Visa Status Current Location Relocation
Kou  Sr Android Developer 06 Years USC CA  Open after Covid
Augustus Sr Ios  Developer 09+ Year USC GA Open after Covid
Michael Mobile Ios/Android Developer 06+ Year USC FL Open after Covid
Wiley Mobile React/React Native Developer 08+ Year GC IL Open after Covid
Cristian  Ios Developer 07+ Year USC GA Only Remote
David Ios Developer 10+ Year USC TX Only Remote
Juwon Cyber Security Engineer  15+ Years USC LA Open after Covid
Johnny  Business analyst // Health Care domain 10 Years USC CA  Open after Covid
Romana UI/UX Developer 14 Years USC CA  Only Remote
Richard  Python Developer 5+ Year USC CA  Only Remote

Thanks & Regards.
Austin Grady | Business Manager

6500 Emerald Parkway, Suite 100, Dublin, OH. 43016
Austin...@mirthconsulting.net