Retiring this Google Group

redbr...@google.com

Jun 30, 2022, 8:36:47 PM6/30/22
to Flutter Development (flutter-dev)
Hey, all.

After a lot of thought, we've made the decision to retire this Google Group. While there have been many interesting questions asked here and a lot of helpful answers provided in return, over the past few years our community has created many other spaces better equipped to put folks in touch with other devs and technical help. As a result, there's been a steady decrease in the amount of traffic here, to the point that several days can pass without a new message.

For those of you reading this and wondering how you can find the help you need, have no fear! The community page on the Flutter website lists a number of online forums where Flutter developers come together via Slack, Discord, Reddit, and more:

-Andrew