Error

7 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

P Sanjeevi

непрочетено,
11.01.2021 г., 9:04:0711.01.21 г.
до flutt...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys I am facing an error in flutter I am creating group chat application where users log in using email and password and then they enter a group chat with other registered users but the problem is that I am able to log in and the firebase shows my details but in firestore it is empty and the error shows like the collection is empty and below is the error can anyone help me and also if u want I can send the entire code to u
IMG-20210111-WA0017.jpeg

Suzuki Tomohiro

непрочетено,
11.01.2021 г., 9:13:3611.01.21 г.
до P Sanjeevi,flutt...@googlegroups.com
You seem to understand what’s the problem by reading the error message. Great. But what exactly you don’t know about?

If you share the minimum reproducible code as a public GitHub repository, I’m happy to check it out. (Remove irrelevant code before committing to the repository)

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 09:04 P Sanjeevi <patnamsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys I am facing an error in flutter I am creating group chat application where users log in using email and password and then they enter a group chat with other registered users but the problem is that I am able to log in and the firebase shows my details but in firestore it is empty and the error shows like the collection is empty and below is the error can anyone help me and also if u want I can send the entire code to u

P Sanjeevi

непрочетено,
11.01.2021 г., 9:51:3711.01.21 г.
до Suzuki Tomohiro,flutt...@googlegroups.com
This is the entire code sir if u execute this u will understand the error

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 8:13 PM P Sanjeevi <patnamsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok

On Mon, 11 Jan, 2021, 8:13 pm Suzuki Tomohiro, <suz...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will respond to the mailing list.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 09:41 P Sanjeevi <patnamsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes bro I am sending it to u as well as to everyone just like this message

On Mon, 11 Jan, 2021, 8:09 pm Suzuki Tomohiro, <suz...@gmail.com> wrote:
No, I don't accept zip file.

No, I don't accept meesages sent only to me; send it to the mailing list so that others can learn from you.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 09:16 P Sanjeevi <patnamsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok sir I have the entire code with me shall I send it as a zip

Suzuki Tomohiro

непрочетено,
11.01.2021 г., 11:30:4011.01.21 г.
до P Sanjeevi,Flutter Development (flutter-dev)
I'll check if you can do the following:
- Make it a GitHub repository.
- Clarify what you don't know.

Отговор до всички