Drag & Drop between Operating System and Flutter App

瀏覽次數:118 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tom Verbeek

未讀,
2020年1月3日 上午9:25:492020/1/3
收件者:Desktop Embedding for Flutter
Hey,

we are writing a Flutter based desktop client for our Managed File Transfer solution TeamBeam.
The version for macOS is fairly good already and will soon be published as public beta.

One thing our customers are used to is dragging files and folders onto the TeamBeam client. We would like to offer that with the new Flutter based client as well.

Is there already work in progress to support Drag & Drop on desktop platforms?

Tom Verbeek

未讀,
2020年1月3日 上午9:35:232020/1/3
收件者:Desktop Embedding for Flutter
OK, I just found out, there is already an issue for it: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/30719
A lot of people seems to be interested. Is there any way to speed up development progress?

Chris Sells

未讀,
2020年1月3日 下午2:42:302020/1/3
收件者:Tom Verbeek、Desktop Embedding for Flutter
There certainly is, Tom. PRs work great for this!

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 6:35 AM Tom Verbeek <techn...@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, I just found out, there is already an issue for it: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/30719
A lot of people seems to be interested. Is there any way to speed up development progress?

Stuart Morgan

未讀,
2020年1月3日 下午3:01:072020/1/3
收件者:Chris Sells、Tom Verbeek、Desktop Embedding for Flutter
In this case I would strongly recommend starting with a design document, since there are lots of non-trivial questions here. For instance, what does the pasteboard interoperability for complex types look like exactly (see the issue linked from my original comment in the drag-and-drop issue)? How does drag source/drop target declaration for cross-boundary dragging work, and how does it interact with existing intra-Flutter drag and drop? How do the engine and the embedding coordinate on location updates for sources and targets such that the native embedding implementations can correctly advertise those boundaries to the OS? And for the latter, has it been sanity checked against multiple embeddings (Windows, macOS, web, Linux) to make sure it's not over-fitting to one OS's API design?

-Stuart

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄