Flutter IntelliJ Plugin M71 Release

Steve Messick

Nov 1, 2022, 2:02:38 PM11/1/22
to flutter-...@googlegroups.com

Flutter IntelliJ Plugin M71 Release

View TypedData Content in the Debugger

Various subclasses of TypedData (e.g. Uint8List, Int32List, Float64List) are used to represent binary and numerical data. Previously, the contents of these collections were not visible in the debugger. That problem has been fixed.

Other Issues

We also fixed a few other issues. The selection of platforms is no longer dependent on the version of the Flutter SDK in use, so the text pertaining to that has been removed from the New Project Wizard. Several other issues having to do with unwanted exceptions being reported have also been fixed.

Future Updates

The next scheduled release is Feb. 1. However, if Android Studio or IntelliJ has a new stable version before then, we will issue a point release to support it as quickly as we can.

Supported Platforms

Android Studio

  • Bumblebee | 2021.1

  • Chipmunk | 2021.2

  • Dolphin | 2021.3

  • Electric Eel | 2022.1 (unofficial, since this is the canary version)

IntelliJ

  • 2021.1, 2021.2, 2021.3

  • 2022.1, 2022.2

  • 2022.3 (unofficial, since this is the EAP)