Flutter 3.16.4

Casey Hillers

Dec 13, 2023, 3:12:23 PM12/13/23
to flutter-...@googlegroups.com

We are pleased to announce the release of Flutter 3.16.4 to the stable channel; This hotfix release addresses the following issues:

  • flutter/138711 - Fixes a crash on iOS 11 and 12 (iPhone 5s and iPhone 6)

  • flutter/139180 - Fix tool crash on flutter create when unable to run Java.

  • flutter/138434 - Fix tool crash on deleting directories that do not exist

  • flutter/135277 - Eliminates an excessive amount of Xcode error/warning output to the console when building or running macOS Flutter apps.

In order to get the latest, run flutter upgrade.

Casey Hillers

Dec 13, 2023, 3:45:54 PM12/13/23
to flutter-...@googlegroups.com
A small correction to the release notes:

On Wed, Dec 13, 2023 at 11:25 AM Casey Hillers <chil...@google.com> wrote:

We are pleased to announce the release of Flutter 3.16.4 to the stable channel; This hotfix release addresses the following issues:

  • flutter/138711 - Fixes a crash on iOS 11 and 12 (iPhone 5s and iPhone 6)

flutter/138711 did not ship in this week's release. Instead, it will ship in next week's release of 3.16.5. Sorry for the confusion!