[Breaking Change] Deprecations expiring after v3.10 release

Kate Lovett

May 17, 2023, 2:41:47 PM5/17/23
to Flutter Public Announcements (flutter-announce)
Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the latest release of Flutter 3.10.
As per usual, with a new release comes a new batch of deprecations that have reached end of life.
Please see flutter.dev/go/deprecations-removed-after-3-10 for the next set of APIs that are scheduled to be removed before the next stable release in accordance with our Deprecation Policy.

I am pleased to share that many already have Flutter fixes available on the stable channel, as well as migration guides on the website, to assist migrating to the newer APIs.

This will be the first cycle that we include the flutter_test package based on feedback from our previous announcement and discussion on Github. Dart fix has been enabled for this package to continue helping folks migrate to the newer APIs.

Thank you!