We are pleased to announce the release of Flutter 3.10.3 to the stable channel; This hotfix release addresses the following issues:
- flutter/126435 - Fixes the position of SearchAnchor when used in a nested navigator.
- flutter/127486 - [Impeller] Fixes an issue causing noise when using combinations of UV mapping and color blending.
- flutter/126878 - [Impeller] Fixes an issue where images do not appear on iOS devices.
- flutter/1127587 - [Impeller] Fixes a crash when applying backdrop blurs to platform views.
- flutter/127103 - [Impeller] Fixes an issue where text is not rendered correctly when a transform is applied.
- flutter/126487 - [Impeller] Fixes an issue where blur is not respected at certain value.
- dart/52449 - Fixes an AOT compiler crash when generating an implicit getter returning an unboxed record.
- dart/52373 - Fixes a situation in which variables appearing in multiple branches of an or-pattern might be erroneously reported as being mismatched.
- dart/52334 - Adds missing interface modifiers on the purely abstract classes MultiStreamController, StreamConsumer, StreamIterator and StreamTransformer.
- dart/52373 - Fixes an error during debugging when InternetAddress.tryParse is used.
- dart/126884 - Fixes a VM issue causing crashes on hot reload.
- dart/4195 - Improves linter support.
- dart/52439 - Fixes an issue in variable patterns preventing users from expressing a pattern match using a variable or wildcard pattern with a nullable record type.
- dart/52386 - Updates warnings and provide instructions for updating the Dart pub cache on Windows.
In order to get the latest, run ‘flutter upgrade’.