We are pleased to announce the release of Flutter 3.7.2 to the stable channel; this release contains hotfixes that address the following issues:
- flutter/119881 - Application performance decreases when using emulated dashed lines through impeller.
- flutter/119245 - Application crashes due to invalid textures when using impeller.
- flutter/119489 - Text glyphs render incorrectly on different font weights when using impeller.
- flutter/103847 - iOS apps experience jank on some iPhone models.
- flutter/119593 - Localization files fail to generate when `FLUTTER_STORAGE_BASE_URL` is overridden.
- flutter/119084 - When requesting to evaluate multiple expressions while debugging Flutter web apps, tooling fails before finishing operations.
- flutter/119261 - Flutter tool crashes when attempting to update the artifact cache.
- flutter/117420 - Ink ripple is rendered incorrectly inside of the `NavigationBar` widget when using Material3.
- dart/50622 - VM crashes when mixing the use of double and float calculations in debug/jit configuration.
- dart/119220 - Compiler crashes when attempting to inline a method with lots of optional parameters with distinct default values.
- dart/51087 - `part_of_different_library` error is encountered when using `PackageBuildWorkspace`.
In order to get the latest, run ‘flutter upgrade’.