Flutter 1.22.3 hotfix released to the stable channel.

Christopher Fujino

Oct 30, 2020, 1:20:05 PM10/30/20
to flutter-...@googlegroups.com, Flutter Development (flutter-dev)

Hello,

Flutter 1.22.3 has been released to stable.  This is a hotfix release on the 1.22 branch and also includes a hotfixed Dart 2.10.3 version.  Changes for this build are listed below and are available on the Flutter Wiki here: Hotfixes to the Stable Channel.

This fixes the following issues:

We’ve also made a change to our guidance for the Flutter SDK version constraint in pubspec.yaml for packages. Previously we set both a lower and upper constraint for this version, but as our breaking change model has evolved we now recommend only setting a lower Flutter SDK constraint. New packages created using this release will set a lower constraint only (https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/68143) and we’re also making this change to our own plug-ins (https://github.com/flutter/plugins/pull/3236). We encourage you to update existing packages accordingly.

Thanks!

Chris, on behalf of the Flutter & Dart teams.

Christopher Fujino

 • Software Engineer

 Flutter Tools

 • fuj...@google.com