Announcing Flutter for Windows

Chris Sells

Feb 3, 2022, 2:12:57 PM2/3/22
to flutter-...@googlegroups.com

Build high-quality Windows apps that also run on mobile and web

Since we launched Flutter, we’ve focused on delivering a cross-platform solution for beautiful, tailored apps that are compiled to machine code and take full advantage of the underlying graphics hardware of your device. Today marks a significant expansion of this vision with the first production release of support for Windows as an app target, enabling Windows developers to benefit from the same productivity and power that mobile developers have been enjoying.

An image of a laptop with two light blue birds, representing Dash, the mascot of Flutter and Dart, hovering over the keyboard. The text in the image says, “Flutter + Windows”.

For more details, check out the full blog post: https://medium.com/flutter/announcing-flutter-for-windows-6979d0d01fed