We’ve released 1.22.0-12.1.pre to beta.

Christopher Fujino

Sep 16, 2020, 1:43:53 PM9/16/20
to Flutter Development (flutter-dev), flutter-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I’m happy to announce that Flutter 1.22 is now available on the beta channel: 1.22.0-12.1.pre. For more details about this release, please see the following Medium blog post: https://medium.com/flutter/supporting-ios-14-and-xcode-12-with-flutter-15fe0062e98b.

We branched from master across Dart, flutter/engine and flutter/flutter on September 9th for the upcoming Flutter 1.22 / Dart 2.10 stable release.

branches:

https://github.com/flutter/flutter/tree/flutter-1.22-candidate.12

https://github.com/flutter/engine/tree/flutter-1.22-candidate.12

https://github.com/dart-lang/sdk/tree/beta

For the next two weeks, we will accept some cherrypicks into these release branches and build new beta versions from these release branches (as dictated by cherrypicks.)   An outline of the new cherrypick process is here: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/wiki/Flutter-Cherrypick-Process

Cherrypick tracking label:

flutter: cp: 1.22

At the end of September, we will begin locking down the branches for the stable release of Flutter 1.22 and Dart 2.10.

As a developer, it would be in your interest to check out the 1.22 beta release now and see if there are issues affecting your product(s) before we get to stable!

Thanks,

Chris on behalf of the Flutter & Dart teams

Christopher Fujino

 • Software Engineer

 Flutter Tools

 • fuj...@google.com