Flutter 2.0.1, 2.0.2 hotfixes released to the stable channel

Ray Rischpater

Mar 15, 2021, 1:31:24 PM3/15/21
to flutter-...@googlegroups.com, Flutter Dev

Friends,

Last week we neglected to inform you that we released two hotfixes to the stable channel. I personally apologize to you for this; it was my oversight.

Here’s the list of changes:

Flutter 2.0.2

This fixes the following issues in the framework and Dart. No fixes were applied to the engine (other than the Dart change).

Flutter 2.0.2 changes

Dart 1.12.1

Flutter 2.0.1 changes

This fixes the following issue:

  • flutter/flutter/issues/77173 - Building for macOS target fails when installed from website, codesigning fails with "bundle format is ambiguous"

 As always, a list of the hotfixes to the stable channel can be found on our wiki

To upgrade to this release, simply run

flutter channel stable

flutter upgrade

Thanks for using flutter!