Fluix : Image with aplha

noon

Aug 2, 2008, 5:28:03 PM8/2/08
to Fluix
Hello

I'm using Fluix with XNA 2 and FlashCS3.
In flash I import a PNG with alpha. I publish with Flash 6 settings,
compress movie to off. (all option off actualy)

I get this message :

Building Movie\test.swf -> ...
Error: Haven't implemented JPEG with Alpha yet. You can avoid this by
setting Properties->Compression to Lossless (PNG/GIF).: If you would
like this problem fixed, please send a simple .fla demonstrating the
bug to fl...@googlegroups.com

I can't find the "Properties -> Compression" option in Flash

Any idea ?

Julien Hamaide

Aug 3, 2008, 6:48:38 PM8/3/08
to fl...@googlegroups.com
You can find it in the window with all controls you have created, just by right-clicking on the image itself.

For support, this part is currently implemented in a closed-source exporter. I'm planning of starting a new pipeline, but not before start of october

I also plan to release it as open source, so stay tuned ;-)

Arnaud Jamin

Aug 4, 2008, 1:59:09 AM8/4/08
to fl...@googlegroups.com
Do you think you'll manage the flah buttons ?

Content\Movie\test.swf : error : Unhandled tag type: DefineButton2

Thanks
--
Arnaud Jamin

Arnaud Jamin

Aug 4, 2008, 2:05:43 AM8/4/08
to fl...@googlegroups.com
By the way, thanks it works.

Just a precision, to find the option you have to :

select the image in the library panel
  right clic on it,
    select "properties...",
       select compression Lossless.