Is it possible to contact me??

dfaob...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 7:40:09 AM10/24/07
to Fluix
I really need you to contact me as soon as possible..
been having trouble with the last release, the movie just comes out
all wrong in XNA (even the sample one).

Scott Graham

Oct 24, 2007, 4:55:34 PM10/24/07
to fl...@googlegroups.com
Hi

It's a little difficult to tell what the problem might be without more information.

Are you able to render other XNA things?

scott

dfaob...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 9:05:06 PM10/24/07
to Fluix
Well, the sample SWF (or any other, for that matter) play perfect on
the flash player, but when I try to play it in XNA with Fluix, it
get's all wrong .. I've tried to do a sample SWF with just one movie
clip that was a filled circle - it get's all wrong (displays something
all scrambled).

is it possible for you to tell me your email or msn so I can send u
the screenshots?

thanks for your time!