XNA 2 upgrade

Julien Hamaide

Jun 10, 2008, 2:24:03 AM6/10/08
to Fluix
Hi,

I'm currently trying to use fluix on XNA2. I succeed to compile the
runtime, but the pipeline sources are not there.

If they were available, I'll port it to XNA2. Where can I find it?

Julien
Message has been deleted

psycadelik

Jun 26, 2008, 10:12:18 AM6/26/08
to Fluix
This tool : http://www.aisto.com/roeder/dotnet/ (Reflector) can be
used to analyze/decompile .Net DLLs.

Good luck, I almost got FluixPipe working with XNA 2.0 but I'm getting
this now : "Error loading "TestMenu". File contains Fluix.Impl.Movie
but trying to load as Fluix.Impl.Movie."

Also, to Scott, thank you for making Fluix, please keep up the great
work!

Julien Hamaide

Jun 26, 2008, 10:13:55 AM6/26/08
to fl...@googlegroups.com
I'm nearly done with this part. I still have to fix minor issue, but
things are on the good way. The problem is the small binaries it calls
to generate xml from swf. I'm working on gameswf, so it won't be too
difficult to use it to recreate them, but it is a big amount of work.
I would like to support new flash features, so I need to change those
exes.

I'm quite busy with urgent stuff, but I may come back to the problem
in a few weeks.

Julien

On 6/26/08, psycadelik <psyca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This tool : http://www.aisto.com/roeder/dotnet/ (Reflector) can be
> used to analyze/decompile .Net DLLs.
>
> Good luck, I almost got FluixPipe working with XNA 2.0 but I'm getting
> this now : "Error loading "TestMenu". File contains Fluix.Impl.Movie

> but trying to load as Fluix.Impl.Movie." (dot at the end.. hmm)

psycadelik

Jun 26, 2008, 10:22:34 AM6/26/08
to Fluix
my bad, forgot to update the library lol
The movie is now working! :)