Fluix Files

FoDDa

Dec 5, 2011, 4:36:41 AM12/5/11
to Fluix
Aloha

I'm aware that the boards for this project haven't really been active
the last couple of years, but I was hoping somebody might be able to
provide me with the source code for Fluix? I tried grabbing it from
the "files" section of the group, but everytime I click the link it
says it's redirecting, then it takes me back to the main group page.

A Little annoying! I was hoping to use my scaleform/flash/c# knowledge
to port some/all of fluix over to XNA 4.0 :)

Ta!

Scott Graham

Dec 5, 2011, 2:43:03 PM12/5/11
to fl...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Sorry about the groups. The code was "rescued" to my webpage here: http://www.h4ck3r.net/#Fluix

I haven't looked at it since XNA 1 though, so no guarantees what state it's in.

FoDDa

Dec 6, 2011, 4:38:33 AM12/6/11
to Fluix
Excellent, I have a few weeks off over the xmas period so thought i'd
try and take a look and see what I could do.

I originally wrote my own engine in XNA 2, and have since had to port
it to 3 and then 4 (there is a LOT of code), so i'm hoping my
experience will help me with getting Fluix to run in XNA 4 :)

If I succeed, i'll be sure to put a new posting up on here.

Thanks :D