Fwd: Fluidinfo down again ?

Nicolae Florin Petrovici

Jun 5, 2012, 7:30:35 AM6/5/12
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicolae Florin Petrovici <nfpet...@gmail.com>
Date: 5 June 2012 14:24
Subject: Fluidinfo down again ?
To: Terry Jones <te...@fluidinfo.com>
Cc: Bogdan Marin <mr.mari...@gmail.com>, fluid...@googlegroups.com

Hi Terry,

It appears that Fluidinfo is down again. We've been trying to do some searches on our website, http://www.tagnroll.com and we get the following error:

Uncaught exception 'HttpInvalidParamException' with message 'Empty or too short HTTP message: '''

inner exception 'HttpRequestException' with message 'Timeout was reached; Operation timed out after 65000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

This is usually the case when Fluidinfo is down. We are using the PHP library.

We would really appreciate if you just announce in time these offline periods even if they are shorter or longer.

We are considering applying for some startup competitions and would of course also advertise the use of Fluidinfo as our backend storage, so I think that keeping the service up and running 100% or near that is a common goal.

Do you guys have an SLA for Fluidinfo? What is the guaranteed uptime?

Nicolae

--
Thank you,
Nicolae Florin Petrovici