Scheduling Fluidinfo downtime

1 view

Terry Jones

Feb 10, 2012, 10:42:39 PM2/10/12
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com, nfpet...@gmail.com, mr.mari...@gmail.com
Hi

We need to take Fluidinfo down briefly soon. We were thinking of doing it
Saturday (tomorrow) morning around 10am Eastern US time. We're hoping the
downtime will be around an hour. Will that cause problems for anyone? If
so, we could push it later in the day.

We try not to have downtime during deployments, but occasionally a deploy
requires us to make changes that we need to do in a completely stable
state. We're working on thinking how to improve that as we move ahead and
more people are relying on the system always being up. We'll also try to
give more notice than just a dozen hours.

BTW, if you've not checked out the new UI at http://fluidinfo.com please
do. It's changing all the time and we have a few really nice improvements
just around the corner.

Terry