500 Internal Server Error

Nicolae Florin Petrovici

Jan 10, 2012, 2:40:23 PM1/10/12
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I try to query something, I get 500 Internal Server Error. Is this related to the fixes which are being made ?

Nicolae

Terry Jones

Jan 10, 2012, 2:54:35 PM1/10/12
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
> When I try to query something, I get 500 Internal Server Error. Is this
> related to the fixes which are being made ?

Yes, we've just hit a second problem - the reindexing has completely filled
a RAID array being used for tomcat. We've stopped tomcat and are now
making a bigger RAID array to restart it on. All data is fine, it's in
postgres elsewhere - it's pulled from there to rebuild the index.

Terry

Nicolae Florin Petrovici

Jan 11, 2012, 8:01:22 AM1/11/12
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Terry,

How much longer do we need to wait before the system is back online and functional 100% like it used to be 2 days ago?
--
Thank you,
Nicolae Florin Petrovici

Nicholas Tollervey

Jan 11, 2012, 9:05:42 AM1/11/12
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolae,

First of all, many apologies for the ongoing issues. These have been caused by Amazon EBS related problems (which are now fixed). All the data is safe and secure and Fluidinfo is still functioning normally apart from search. We're running the re-indexing job and this will take several hours. Either myself or another Fluidinfoer will post to the list when normal service is resumed.

Nicholas.

Nicholas Tollervey

Jan 12, 2012, 7:40:48 AM1/12/12
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Just a quick note to say the indexing issue is now resolved. Fluidinfo is now running as normal.

Thanks for your patience.

Nicholas.

Daniel A. Nagy

Jan 12, 2012, 7:46:12 AM1/12/12
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!

I can confirm that it works as expected.

signature.asc

Nicolae Florin Petrovici

Jan 12, 2012, 8:18:46 AM1/12/12
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
That's great ! One thing though, I cannot login via the fluidinfo explorer.